The Bamboo Roll Neck Top taking 1-2 hours to cut and sew, before its posted to you in Slow Garments eco-friendly packaging. This Bamboo Top is great to wear on its own or to layer for the colder weather. The versatile Top will be all you want to wear for the foreseeable!
All tops are double lined, meaning 2 layers of stretchy fabric and a seamless design keeping you comfortable and looking effortlessly gorgeous!
Important for the sustainable babe to know... Bamboo is known for being a super soft fabric, it's antibacterial, breathable, moisture wicking, resistant to wrinkling and one of the most renewable resources on earth!
• Please choose your normal top size
• Ethically made by me, Tiffany, in my U.K. sewing studio.
• Pay in 3 interest-free instalments. No fees.
• Classic style roll neck
• Double layered fabric
• Bodycon Fit
Loved Clothes Last
• Hand wash and lay flat to dry, lightly steam if required
• Machine wash on 30 for the planet, can be washed up to 40.
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not iron
• Dry clean
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.