The Racer Back Bamboo Top is made with a bamboo fabric which is like a jersey, and very stretchy - this fabric is SO soft!
The Bamboo Tops have a premium feel being double lined, completely seamless and of course designed & ethically made in England by me, Tiffany! I wear shade Light Beige.
Cropped length is around 12" inches from the under arm, which sits around your belly button, full length is to your hip.
Important for the sustainable babe to know... Bamboo is known for being super soft fabric, it's antibacterial, breathable, moisture wicking, resistant to wrinkling and one of the most renewable resources on earth!
• Please choose your normal size, the fabric is very stretchy so you are guaranteed fit - Take a look at the size guide or send me a message on the chat bot if you're unsure!
• Ethically made by me, Tiffany, in my U.K. sewing studio.
• Pay in 3 interest-free instalments. No fees.
• Signature Style
• Hand sewn Recycled 'Slow Garments' label on the back
• Seamless Bodycon Fit
Loved Clothes Last
• Hand wash and lay flat to dry, lightly steam if required
• Machine wash on 30 for the planet, can be washed up to 40.
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not iron
• Dry clean
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.