The Bamboo Top is the perfect 'basic' to 'night out' Top, taking 1-2 hours to cut and sew, before its posted to you in Slow Garments eco-friendly packaging. The open back top can be adjustable, to wear more cropped or full length. The versatile Top will be all you want to wear for the foreseeable! The sustainable Tops are always purchased in a variety of colours and styles after purchasing one - so they can be worn everyday! All tops are double lined, meaning 2 layers of stretchy fabric and a seamless design keeping you comfortable and looking effortlessly gorgeous!
Important for the sustainable babe to know... Bamboo is known for being a super soft fabric, it's antibacterial, breathable, moisture wicking, resistant to wrinkling and one of the most renewable resources on earth!
• Please choose your normal top size
• Ethically made by me, Tiffany, in my U.K. sewing studio.
• Pay in 3 interest-free instalments. No fees.
• Open back detail with adjustable tie
• Double layered fabric
• Bodycon Fit
Loved Clothes Last
• Hand wash and lay flat to dry, lightly steam if required
• Machine wash on 30 for the planet, can be washed up to 40.
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not iron
• Dry clean
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.