My Bamboo Skirt was designed with the bamboo tops in mind, to look completely seamless by choosing the same colour top you can mistake your versatile 2-piece for a dress! The skirt is completely versatile to mix and match with other colours, your favourites already in your wardrobe and ready to style for all seasons. The Split is below the knee and is around mid-calf.
The length is 40" and the skirt is completely adjustable, there is a very stretchy 2 layers of bamboo fabric for comfort and support, wear high waisted to take off the length, or wear lower waisted for it to be longer. Always choose your usual size and this skirt is one you'll be wearing everyday!
Now all that's left to do is pick your favourite colour!
Important for the sustainable babe to know... Bamboo is known for being a super soft fabric, it's antibacterial, breathable, moisture wicking, resistant to wrinkling and one of the most renewable resources on earth!
• Please choose your normal size - any sizing notes you can leave them in the 'notes' section at checkout once there is a garment in your cart!
• Ethically made by me, Tiffany, in my U.K. sewing studio.
• Pay in 3 interest-free instalments. No fees.
• Side Split
• Double layered fabric
• Bodycon Fit
Loved Clothes Last
• Hand wash and lay flat to dry, lightly steam if required
• Machine wash on 30 for the planet, can be washed up to 40.
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not iron
• Dry clean
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.